I'm excited to be able to easily share with you all that I've learned about the Taos Real estate market, and make the process of buying and selling a home as easy as possible. Let me start by talking about some statistics from 2012.
Every quarter and at the end of the year, we prepare graphs and charts that summarize market conditions for the Taos area real estate market. Overall, 2012 was much better than 2011. Here are the highlights:
- Number of units sold are up by 31%
- Average Sales Price is still going down, though only slightly (prices are still right in line with where they were in 2003)
- Mid Range Market $500K to $700K showing vast improvement over 2011
- Average sales price for non-foreclosure or stressed properties is $312,320
- Prudential Taos Real Estate was #1 with 25% of the total business in the MLS
- Lisa Davis was #1 in Volume Sold
Please visit enchantedtaos.com for detailed charts and graphs for 2012. Or click here to download the PDF now.